Thursday

Christian Kaprelian Testimonial

Christian Kaprelian
Christian Kaprelian was nice enough to post this:
I am a model with Alan and The Dapper Style (thedapperstyle.com). Alan is the creative director of all of the shots taken and i must say that Alan is the most professional man I have worked with in the modeling industry. He and Adam Medders create the most incredible shots I have seen. I have also worked with them aside from The Dapper Style to expand my personal portfolio (head shots, different angles and lighting etc) and Alan led the way, allowing me to have a more professional portfolio than I could have dreamed for. As well as the fact that Alan’s eye for style is incredible, his advice on thedapperstyle.com is priceless. If men want to look unreasonably stylish for unreasonably inexpensive, go to Alan.

No comments:

Post a Comment