Monday

Cade Wilson Testimonial

I’m Cade Wilson. I recently started modeling and needed some help with exposure but at the same time I wasn't going to compromise my morals or beliefs. If you have been anywhere around the modeling industry you know that there are some creeps out there. If you are looking for personal yet professional working partner then you have it here with Alan Rust. Working with Alan and On Display Men did exactly what I wanted it to do. The professionalism about it and at the same time being very relaxed and easy to talk to really sets them apart from other people that I have tried to work with. Alan Rust, the president of ODM, helped me so much that I can’t even begin to describe it. He is still helping me pursue my dreams to this day. He bends over backwards trying to do whatever he can to get you where you want to be.
I recommend anyone who is starting out in this business or veteran who needs help to contact ODM. It was the best thing I ever did with my career and you ain’t seen nothin YET!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment