Tuesday

Matt Crownover Testimonial

Working with Alan was great! As an aspiring model I was in great need of advice to guide me in the right direction to further my modeling goals. Alan provided sound insight and instruction, from years of working first hand throughout the modeling industry, which was crucial to my development as a model. He specifically laid out the appropriate preparation and practice one needs to address before going into a shoot. Alan also helped me focus on creating proper facial expressions and body positioning, trying to enhance my effectiveness in a photo. He provided thorough consultation about getting into an agency and moving forward, while also steering clear of some common manipulations out there for models. For any aspiring model who is searching for guidance and knowledge to aid their progression in the industry,, I highly recommend reaching Alan Rust.
Matthew Crownover
 Matt1